A-PEX ! so obsolete .

Monday, October 4, 2010

Paying Homage! Part 2


Homage is defined as something done or given in acknowledgement or consideration of the worth of another.In these beginning weeks of Media Art, we have started paying Homage to well-known photographers of our choice. I chose to pay homage to Garry Winohard because he shot all types of social scenes and people in them, just like everyday life ! I thought I could have fun with this photographer because I am a very social person, always on the go and having fun with my everyday life, whether it's a party, shopping in Uptown, or having smoothies with the girls.


The picture to the left is a picture I took of my friends Downtown.We went swimming that day then walked around and grabbed a bite to eat, just like any other day. While this was more posed rather than natural, I like this photo because you can see the cars and hotels in the distance behind them, like any other day.

-Morgan-Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment